The Navarre Navigators are a highly visible Chamber group filled with camaraderie and notable prestige. They are a special group of members who volunteer their time to promote our business community and Chamber functions.
Upon their appointment, each Navigator makes a commitment to build lasting relationships with the Chamber membership, particularly new members, in order to build a loyal, committed membership base that will continue to support, participate in and invest in the Chamber and Navarre area.
If you . . .
- Have a lively & engaging personality;
- Project a positive image;
- Enjoy have fun in a professional environment;
- Able to volunteer about 3-4 hours a month as a Navigator;
- Looking for a way to expand your network and grow your business development;
Then we want to hear from you!
Please contact The Navarre Chamber Navigators' Skipper:
Monica Meyer - Edward Jones Financial
We look forward to working with you!
Next Meeting: Friday, January 18 at 11:30 am at the Chamber Office.
Future Navigators meetings in 2019 will be announced soon.
Chamber Members who are interested our Navigator Program may attend, however, you're encouraged to reach out to Monica first for more information.