Munch & Learn Workshop
"Shielding Your Assets"
How to protect your business and personal assets from disruptive or life-changing events such as a hurricane, death in the family or retirement.
Presented by: Ayesha Haider, Business Consultant - Florida SBDC at UWF
Monica Meyer, Financial Advisor - Edward Jones
Business Continuity Planning:
- What events have the potential to disrupt your business?
- Are you prepared for them?
Small business owners will learn:
- How to assess risks that your business faces
- How to devise a plan to address those risks and maintain operations through a catastrophic or disruptive event.
- Importance of having an Exit Plan
- Selling your business
- Closing the doors
- Handing the business down to your children
- Do you have a Business Continuity Plan?
Sponsored by Edward Jones - Monica Meyer, Financial Planning