Commerce & Coffee and Tourism Showcase Sponsored by New School Selling
Name:Commerce & Coffee and Tourism Showcase Sponsored by New School Selling
Date:April 27, 2018
Time:7:00 AM - 8:30 AM CDT
Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Don't miss the "Pre-Derby Party" at the April Commerce & Coffee and Tourism Showcase! Everyone is invited to come dressed in the finest "Kentucky Derby Attire"! - Check out the fun contests!!
Navarre Chamber Members and Guests are invited to the Navarre area's largest networking event: Commerce & Coffee and Tourism Showcase on Friday, April 27, 2018 sponsored by Steve Clark / New School Selling.
Networking and the Tourism Showcase begins at 7 am, and the program will begin at 7:30 am.
The program includes:
- Special Guest introductions
- New Member introductions
- April Business of the Month Announced
- April Non-Profit of the Month Announced
- Sponsor Thank You
- Guest Speaker
Rules of Engagement: - Every chamber member’s business name and primary contact will be placed in a jar. - A Navarre Press representative will draw a business/contact name. - The selected person will win $20 in cash from Navarre Press.
- If that person is not present, the $20 will be put back in the “pot” until the next chamber breakfast.
- In addition, the give-away will grow an additional $20 each month until the maximum $240 is reached.
- Once the maximum is reached a name will be drawn monthly until there is a winner.
- Once someone wins the “pot,” a new game will begin with $20 and will grow until there is a winner or the “pot” reaches the maximum $240.
- Once it reaches the maximum amount, the name drawing will continue monthly until someone wins.