Commerce & Coffee Membership BreakfastName: Commerce & Coffee Membership BreakfastDate: January 26, 2018Time: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM CSTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:Navarre Chamber Members & Guests are invited to Commerce & Coffee, our monthly membership networking meeting, on Friday, January 26th sponsored by Santa Rosa Medical Center and Santa Rosa Medical Group.
Networking and the Member Showcase begins at 7 am, and the program begins at 7:30 am. We try to be finished with the program by 8:30 am.
Catered by Golden Corral
New Chamber Members & Members in the following industries are invited to be part of our Member Showcase at Commerce & Coffee:
Please make plans to join us for breakfast, networking, special recognitions, new chamber member introductions and FUN! Please let us know if you plan to be there by emailing: email@example.com !Here are the businesses/organizations that have reserved space in the Showcase at this Friday’s Commerce & Coffee event:
• A Loyal Vision• A Ticket to Ride Travel• Accounting Solutions & Automation, Inc.• American Cancer Society / Navarre Relay for Life• Baptist Healthcare• Blue Palm Insurance• Brava Hair Studio / Gifts & Boutique• Centennial Bank• Coastal Bank & Trust/Synovus• Covenant Care
• Eglin Federal Credit Union• Fort Walton Beach Medical Center• FOSTCO Safety, Inc.• Lacey Powell Clark – Candidate for First Judicial Circuit, Group 7• Liz Horton – Candidate for Santa Rosa County School Board, District 5• Pensacola Blue Wahoo’s• Primerica Financial Services• Regions Bank• Sandpaper Marketing• Santa Rosa Medical Center• Santa Rosa Medical Group• Select Physical Therapy• Troy University
Here are the details about participating in the Showcase:
- The Industry Showcase is held monthly in conjunction with our Commerce & Coffee Membership Breakfast.
- “Showcase” participants are given HALF of a 6 ft table to display their business cards, brochures, flyers, advertising specialty items, and you are welcome to promote any events that you have coming up – including selling tickets.
- There is no extra charge to be part of the “Showcase” – just the $10/person that everyone is charged for Commerce & Coffee.
- All the Commerce & Coffee attendees are given a form when they enter the event with all the Showcase participants listed, and they are supposed to bring the form around to everyone to get it signed.
- After they get everyone’s signature, they drop the form into a bucket for a chance to win a “Showcase Door Prize”.
- As a “Showcase Participant”, you are asked to bring a “Showcase Door Prize” that is drawn for at the end of the event from everyone that gets their “Showcase Form” signed by everyone.
- The Showcase Door Prize drawing is SEPARATE than the door prize drawing at the end of Commerce & Coffee. And, the “Showcase Door Prize” can be anything from a gift certificate/card from your business/organization and/or it can be some of your company “swag” and/or you can purchase something else to giveaway.
- We do not want you to miss this great opportunity to meet face to face with about 100-125 area business owners and community leaders in the Navarre area.
- Set-Up: Showcase reps must be set-up no later than 6:45 am. (Doors to the conference center open at 6 am, and attendees will arrive at 6:45 am.)
- Because of limited space, the Showcase is limited to the first 20 members that respond to this email (the spaces are reserved on a first come-first serve basis)
- If you want to be part of the Showcase, reserve your “Showcase Space” by replying back to this email as soon as possible.