The purpose of the Navarre Chamber Small Business Committee is to provide the Chamber members resources that will help their businesses grow and prosper & to enhance and support a business environment for existing and potential businesses.
The group meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 8 am at the Navarre .
Some of the responsibilities of the committee are:
- Facilitate Networking Eventsay, June 1 @ 11:30 am
- Organize Munch and Learn Workshops
- Organize Monthly Member Showcases at Commerce & Coffee
- Organize Annual Holiday Small Shop Crawls
- Restaurant BASH (Business Associates Social Hour)
The Committee is always looking for new ideas to help increase awareness of our member businesses, and help them make their businesses more successful.
For more information on the SBC or if you like to join the Committee, please make plans to attend this meeting.
The Small Business Chair is Stacy McLaughlin (Regions Bank)