- Provides Emergency Room technical support for physicians and nurses to optimize patient care.
- Assists the RNs and MDs in providing technical care of the patients by performing phlebotomy and IV starts, performing 12 lead EKGs, transporting patients to other departments, placing patient on cardiac and vital sign monitors, performs Point of Care Testing, performing wound care, inserting foley catheters, obtaining lab specimens and documenting all care/procedures provided.
- Cleans equipment and workspace.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year previous experience required.
- Certification Emergency Medical Technician or related field preferred.
- American Heart Association-BLS required prior to hire.