CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORD
The Customer Experience Coordinator provides direct customer service to all visitors of the Gulf Breeze Hospital by proactively engaging customers and patients. This position represents the hospital appropriately to all “audiences” in a way that reflects well on the Hospital’s reputation and image. Reporting to the Administrative Associate, this position is responsible to assist any and all visitors in way finding, general service information, and customer experience. These functions will be accomplished by having a thorough knowledge and ability to navigate on behalf of the customer, clinical schedules, direct contact with Physicians offices, patient and customer process flows, and initial Baptist experience.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree required.
- Excellent listening and telephone skills; Strong customer and administrative skills.
- Good computer skills: Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective professional communication and interfacing with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.