Volunteer at The Navarre Chamber Information Center
Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
Volunteer at the Navarre Chamber Information Center
Among "secrets to success" of the Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce organization are the volunteers who play a vital role in reaching out to the public.
If you know and love the Navarre Beach area and Santa Rosa County and want to share your knowledge and time with residents, newcomers and visitors this may be the opportunity for you. Volunteering at the Navarre Chamber Information Center, connects you with opportunities to make an impact in your community and gives you access to resources to help you stay informed about the Navarre Beach area.
The Navarre Chamber Information Center is open five days a week (9 am to 5 pm) to assist visitors and locals alike, by answering questions, giving maps, directions and brochures, sharing about the history of the area, giving referrals to our member businesses and offering travel, dining, lodging, attractions and entertainment information. As a volunteer, your sole focus is the folks that walk through the door. In addition to referrals from walk-in guests, volunteers handle a variety of requests by mail, telephone and internet.
The Navarre Chamber Information Center is one of the most important tools in the Chamber's mission to promote civic & economic prosperity throughout our community. The goal of the Information Center is to provide accurate and helpful information to residents and visitors about the community, and the businesses that make the Navarre Beach area such a wonderful place.
- Must have good people skills; be enthusiastic, friendly and have a pleasant personality
- Sound knowledge of the Navarre Beach area and Santa Rosa County
- Courteous customer service and sales skills
- Basic Internet search capability
- Comfortable volunteering in a busy, fun environment
- Commit to volunteering in 4-hour shifts either morning or afternoon (one or more days a week)
- Meet people from around the Navarre area, as well as throughout Santa Rosa County and across the country
- Meet other volunteers and make new friends
- Familiarization trips to member businesses
- Industry and appreciation events
The volunteer recruiting process is selective. All candidates must fill out an application followed by an interview to determine their level of knowledge, enthusiasm, commitment and interest in promoting Navarre Chamber Members and our community.
To apply fill out the application
and email back to: Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com
There will be an informational kick-off meeting on Monday, July 22 from 2 pm to 3 pm.
Please RSVP for this event to: Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com