Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 8am-5pm, rotating Saturday 8am-4pm
We are looking for an LPN or MA in our Pediatrics department at White-Wilson Medical Center in Navarre. The job duties will include performing various nursing care and administration tasks. Our ideal candidate will possess previous nursing experience in a high-volume setting, outstanding communication skills and have exceptional customer service. The position will require the candidate to be reliable, organized and task oriented. Experience in pediatrics and vaccinations is a plus!
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing or MA program- required
- Possession of a Florida State LPN Nurse license- required
- Possession of certificate or diploma from an MA program AND certification from either American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or registration from American Medical Technologist (AMT)- required
- Customer service experience- required
- Strong computer and typing skills- required
- One year of professional nursing experience in a pediatric setting- preferred
How to Apply?
- Submit updated resume through indeed
- Or submit an application at http://www.white-wilson.com/apply_for_jobs.htm