Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre is currently seeking some exceptional room attendants.
Room Attendants are responsible for thoroughly cleaning rooms and other assigned areas. Must Have reliable transportation, a friendly team centric attitude, and be able to pass a drug (excluding Marijuana) and background check.
Duties and Responsibilities Including, but not limited to:
1. Change bed linens daily.
2. Vacuum carpeting.
3. Dust all furniture including picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TVs, dressers.
4. Remove fingerprints and smudges on mirrors, shiny surfaces, windows, etc.
5. Thoroughly clean the bathroom area - wash shower stall, sink, floor, toilet, etc.
6. Make sure that the standard room set-up is complied with.
7. Report immediately all damage found in a room.
8. Report immediately all missing items in room. Report immediately personal guest items found in vacant rooms.
9. Notify Executive Housekeeper of all rollaways or cribs in rooms for pickup and storage.
10. Take responsibility for pass key and make sure it is turned in daily.
11. Report immediately no luggage, no service needed, sleep outs, extra guests, or anything unusual to the Executive Housekeeper.
12. Complete duties and confirm on daily checklist as assigned.
13. Must be able to lift, pull, or push at least 20 lbs.
14. All other required or requested job -related duties specified by supervisory personnel.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
This is a variable hour position depending on occupancy. In season 32-40+ , Out of season > 32
Please apply in person at:
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
7710 Navarre Parkway
Navarre, FL 32566
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly