22nd Annual Navarre Chamber Christmas in the Park
The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual “Christmas in the Park” presented by Odom & Barlow, PA-Attorneys At Law, will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 10 am – 5:30 pm in Navarre Park at the foot of the Navarre Bridge.
This year’s event will include a Holiday Marketplace, where Christmas Shoppers will have a chance to find original and unique gifts for everyone on their list, including the Navarre Chamber's 2016 Christmas Ornament sponsored by Gulf Power Company.
2016 Holiday Marketplace Vendors:
- Bobby Langham - Gift Items: Scarves, ponchos, and more
- Cricket Wireless - Phones, accessories & service
- EcoView Windows & Doors of Northwest Florida - Display Only: Windows, doors, sunrooms & hurricane protection
- Fundraiser Raffle for Navarre High School Football Player #54 Tim Elenz - Chance Drawing at 4:30 pm
- Hometown Contractors - Display Only
- JC Concessions - Children's toys, hats and ladies' scarves
- Lilla Rose-Lisa Sutton - Hair clips
- LuLaRoe-Erin Roush - Clothing
- Mary Kay Cosmetics-Crystal Sailer - Skin care products, make-up, perfumes and lotions
- Navarre Press - Gift Subscriptions
- Pebble Nest - Artisan jewelry & accessories
- Saltwater Kisses - Jewelry with coastal theme
- Scentsy-Roberta Lohfe - Warmers & Scentsy Wax
- Sugar Sand Events & Designs - Assorted glassware (Christmas & Gameday), wooden centerpiece boxes & Christmas shadowboxes
- The Great Crate - Handmade candles, scrubs and lotion bars
- Thirty-One Gifts-Denise Fox - Bags, storage solutions and personalized gifts
- Younique-Amanda Schultz - Makeu
Vendors are invited to be part of the Marketplace. (DEADLINE: November 30)
2016 Navarre Chamber Christmas Ornament sponsored by:
CLICK HERE to see 2016 Navarre Chamber Ornament Sponsored by Gulf Power Company
- Ornaments will be available for purchase at the Navarre Chamber Tent at Christmas in the Park (10 am - 6 pm or while supplies last)
2016 Navarre Community Christmas Parade
The Annual Navarre Community Christmas Parade, sponsored by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, will start at 2 pm at the Navarre Library and will roll south along Presidio, making a left at Esplanade Street and ending in the back parking lot of Centennial Bank.
2016 Navarre Community Christmas Parade Entries: (not in parade order)
- A Time to Dance
- Association Business Consulting
- Community of Christ Church
- Cub Scouts
- Encompass Church
- Girl Scouts
- Grand Marshal: Santa Rosa County Sheriff Wendell Hall
- Holley Navarre Fire District
- Keller Williams of the Emerald Coast
- Krewe of the Karibbean
- Navarre First Assembly Church
- Navarre Krewe of Jesters
- Navarre High School Band
- Navarre Presbyterian Church
- Navarre Press
- Panhandle Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
- ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
The Chamber is now accepting applications from any group, organization, or individuals that would like to participate in the Navarre Community Christmas Parade sponsored by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.. The cost to enter is $25 for Navarre Chamber member businesses, $75 for non-member businesses, $20 for non-profit Navarre Chamber members, and $50 for non-profit non-members. The applications must be received no later than Noon on Wednesday, November 30, 2016. For a parade entry form, sponsorship opportunities, or general information regarding this holiday event log on to www.navarrechamber.com or call the Chamber at 850-939-3267.
CLICK HERE for a Parade Registration Theme: Christmas Around the World
Free photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus! - Parents are invited to bring your camera!
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by fire truck in the parade and will be available for photos with children as soon as the parade ends. Visits are free and parents are invited to bring their cameras for photos. Back by popular demand, the Grinch will also make his way into the park and will take pictures with the kids who dare to greet him.
Mrs. Claus' Bakery sponsored by: Afrieda Moon and Doug & Deborah Robbins
Free baked goods and hot beverages will be available after the parade at Mrs. Claus’ Bakery sponsored by Afrieda Moon and Doug and Deborah Robbins.
Reindeer Games sponsored by:
New this year is Reindeer Games sponsored by Century 21 Island View Realty, LLC, which will begin at 11 am. There will be ticketed games for children to play for prizes, as well as a cake walk and "Fair Hair".
Midnight Expressions will be operating a Face Painting Booth at Christmas in the Park.
Special thanks to Southern Specialty and the Navarre Chamber's Board of Directors for donating the cakes for the "Cake Walk".
Special thanks to Navarre Beach Marine Science Station for helping to provide kids' activities.
Santa's Workshop sponsored by:
Santa's Workshop, sponsored by Kim Brown-Prudential Holley Properties, will be open where children can participate in a holiday craft project.
Mr. Grinch's Eatery sponsored by:
Mr. Grinch's Eatery, sponsored by Centennial Bank, is also a new feature, where attendees can purchase hot dogs, chilli dogs and chilli pie. The Eatery will open at 11 am.
Special thanks to White Sands Realty-Anthony Piotrowski and Stripes Pub & Grill for providing hot dogs for Mr. Grinch's Eatery
Gingerbread House Decorating Competition - Registration Deadline: November 30
* Navarre Chamber's "Gingerbread House Competition" Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Children and members of the community can participate in the Gingerbread House Decorating Contest. The houses will be on display during the event.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition - Registration Deadline: November 30
* Navarre Chamber's "Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition" Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Children's Costume Contest - Registration Deadline: November 30
Children's "Christmas Around the World" Costume Contest Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Live Entertainment, featuring local schools and choirs from the Navarre area will start at 3:00 pm and continue throughout the event and will conclude with the lighting of the Christmas Tree.
Schedule of Live Entertainment:
3:00 pm Holley-Navarre Primary School
3:25 pm Risen Savior Lutheran Church
3:55 pm West Navarre Intermediate School
4:25 pm Beachside Church
4:55 pm West Navarre Primary School
5:25 pm Woodlawn Beach Middle School
Special thanks to:
2016 Media Sponsors:
Special thanks to:
Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office and Santa Rosa County for decorating Navarre Park this year.
Jeff's Lawn Mower & Tractor Repair for sponsoring new lights for the 20-foot Navarre Community Christmas tree in the park. The tree lighting will take place at 5:30 pm, with the Navarre Chamber's 2015 Legend, Santa Rosa County Sheriff Wendell Hall, doing the honors.
Sandy and Bubba's Chevrolet - Parade Car for Grand Marshal
Navarre Area Board of Realtors (NABOR)
Holley Navarre Fire District
Dave at the Smokehouse
Fort Walton Beach Sam's
Sheila Walker - Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast
All sound for the event is being sponsored by:
The Chamber Foundation's Jingle Bell 5K Run/Walk Fun Run will begin at 8 am at the Holley-Navarre Fire Station at 8618 Esplanade Street (behind McDonalds's). The first 200 registrants receive a long sleeve t-shirt. There will be post race refreshments and door prizes. A special prize will be awarded to the most festive participant. You can download a registration form at www.navarrechamberfoundation.org
2016 Navarre Chamber Angel Tree Sponsors:
- All Phase Cleaning
- Andrea McDermott (2 Angels)
- Gulf Coast Gymnastics
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Navarre
- Pirates of the Panhandle (2 Angels)
- Jon Crawford-Navarre Lions Club
- Navarre Youth Sports Association (NYSA) (5 Angels)
- Navarre Walmart (2 Angels)