The Navarre Chamber recognizes
- One Business
- One Member
- One Non-Profit and/or Organization
each month with a monthly award. These monthly winners become eligible for the prestigious Business of the Year/Member of the Year/Non-Profit &/or Organizational awards given out at our annual awards and installation banquet. Our selection criteria is listed below. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a business or member for consideration.
Monthly Award Criteria
Submissions must be received no later than noon on the Wednesday prior to Commerce and Cofffee of the month for same month consideration. Submissions received after the deadline will be held for consideration the following month.
- A current Chamber Member/Business/Non-Profit and/or Organization
- Must be a Chamber Member no less than one (1) year and in good standing. (Dues must be paid in full to be considered)
- Should be an active volunteer, sponsor or participant in programs and events, in the chamber and community.
- Should support the mission of the Chamber.
- Can only be selected one (1) time per calendar year (Jan – Dec)
- Written nominations from any chamber member will be considered.