Scarecrows in the Park
What: First Annual Scarecrows in the Park
Where: Navarre Park
When: October 29, 2017
We are looking for a few good scarecrows!
During the month of October, we invite our members to create a one-of-a-kind scarecrow and display at their place of business. The community will be encouraged to visit those businesses and take selfies which will be displayed on the Chamber's social media. Members will display their Scarecrows in Navarre Park on the evening of October 29th. The community will enjoy viewing their creations and ribbons will be awarded in different categories.
- Scarecrows must be in good taste and not reflect controversial, social, or political situations
- Scarecrows must be brought to the Park between 2 pm and 4 pm on October 29th for set-up.
- Each entrant is responsible for the installation of their scarecrow(s).
- The Chamber will provide a metal mounting post (re-bar) and designate a location for each scarecrow, which should be assembled prior to delivery to the park.
- Exhibits may not exceed 10′ X 10′ X 10′.
- The Chamber will provide a standard sized sign to identify the entry. On the sign will be the name of the scarecrow entry and the name of the individual or group who created it.
- Scarecrows will need to be picked up and removed from the Park by 5 pm on the following day.
Theme to be announced. More information will be forthcoming.............