- See Pages 37 - 47
- Governor DeSantis’s Full Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery, executive order 20-113: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2020/EO_20-123.pdf
- Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with six foot space between tables and indoor seating at 50% capacity.
- Retail can operate at 50% of indoor capacity.
- Gyms and Fitness Centers may operate at 50% capacity.
- Museums and libraries may operate at 50% capacity.
- Bars remain closed.
- Barbershops, cosmetology salons, and cosmetology specialty salons that adopt appropriate social distancing and precautionary measures as outlined by the DBPR may open May 11.
- Vacation rentals- County may seek approval and submit safety plan (Santa Rosa County/Navarre Beach plan approved May 14).
- Amusement parks- may submit reopening plan with endorsement from county.
- Schools remain distance learning.
- Visits to senior living facilities are prohibited.
- Elective surgeries can resume.
- Vulnerable individuals should avoid close contact with people outside the home.
- All individuals, when in public, should maximize physical distance from others.
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for physical distancing.
- Face masks are recommended for all those in face-to-face interactions and where you can’t social distance.
- Vacation Rentals: Effective immediately (May 14, 2020), Vacation Rentals are permitted to open pursuant to the County’s Safety Plan. Click here to view Santa Rosa County/Navarre Beach’s Revised Vacation Rental Opening Plan.
- Best Practices for Re-Opening Retail Food Establishments: View the US Food and Drug Administration’s Best Practices for Reopening Food Establishments https://www.fda.gov/food/food-safety-during-emergencies/best-practices-re-opening-retail-food-establishments-during-covid-19-pandemic This includes checklists, signs and Q&As.
- Communications Resources: The CDC offers a toolkit of communications tools including print resources, images, resources for travelers https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/index.html
The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce wants to provide you with as much information as we can regarding COVID-19. #ChamberStrong
On this page you can find local and state government updates, business closures, resources and more. Check in periodically as information related to the COVID-19 is subject to change.
Guidance on Reopening: