8th Annual CMSAF Binnicker Memorial RunName: 8th Annual CMSAF Binnicker Memorial RunDate: September 24, 2022Time: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
The CMSAF Binnicker Memorial Run offers a 9K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk, or Kids' 1 Mile Fun Run.
Register today and join us at Bob Hope Village for music, food, and an awards ceremony.
The first 300 9K and 5K registrants will receive an official event shirt and challenge coin.
Packet pick up will be held Friday, September 23, 2022 at the Bob Hope Village Commons, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Can't join us in person?
- Virtual registrations are available.
- Packets will be mailed to virtual participants.
- Sponsorships with registrations are available for a great team building activity.
- Contact Scarlett or VaTema at 850-651-3766 about sponsorships.
It's About Much More Than Running
- Because September is World Alzheimer’s Month, the CMSAF Binnicker Memorial Run will benefit the memory care wing at Air Force Enlisted Village's assisted living residence,
- Hawthorn House, where military widows and veterans with Alzheimer’s and dementia reside.
- Every dollar raised from this virtual event will provide care and support for the residents there.
- We feel this would make CMSAF#9 Binnicker proud.
Go the Extra Mile
- We ask for your help by creating a fundraiser in conjunction with your run or walk.
- We call it the Extra Mile Challenge, and we’ll reward the top individual and team fundraisers.
The CMSAF Binnicker Memorial Run is presented by Eglin Federal Credit Union.