Beginners Photography and Photoshop Class
Are you a beginner photographer?
Or an experienced snapper in need of a refresher?
This class is for you
No photo experience?
You will learn
- Photography Aperture
- Shutter speeds •
- ISO sensitivity; light sensitivity •
- Basic white balance; the balance of color •
- Exposure compensation for the right situation •
- The rule of Composition
Hands on bring your camera and laptop we will edit what you shoot.
You will Learn in Photoshop
- Open images in raw •
- Tools panel •
- Saving in Photoshop format PDS, JPEG, and PNG
This will be a hands on class you can bring whatever camera you have from DSLR to cell phone.
• 8 am how your Camera works and the settings
• 9 am The rules of photography
• 10 am Take photos at the Navarre Pier
• 10:30 Break and snacks provided
• 10:45 Opening images in Photoshop(bring your laptop if you like )
• 11 am basics tools in Photoshop