Everyone is invited to attend this very informative workshop to learn more about the value and benefits of being a member of the Chamber!
- New Members
- "Seasoned" Members
- Prospective Members
- Individuals interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities in the community
* Are you recently new to the community?
* Do you wish that you could be more connected and/or involved in the community, but don’t know how?
The Chamber is hosting a Chamber 101 Orientation Breakfast Workshop explaining the benefits of Chamber membership and what the Chamber has to offer you and/or your business.
Pre-Registration is Required Prior to the Workshop, because there is LIMITED SEATING.
Chamber 101 is a fast paced workshop that includes:
- History of the Chamber
- Chamber's Mission
- Member Benefits
- Meetings & Networking Events
- Committee Involvement
- Advertising & Sponsorship Information
- Maximizing Your Benefits
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Navigating the Chamber's Website
A complimentary breakfast and networking will begin at 11:30 am, and at Noon you will begin learning about all of the various aspects in which the Chamber can work for you and your business/organization.
All new members that attend (who have been a member less than 1-year), will receive the following:
* A Business Feature in The Chamber Connection (emailed to more than 2,000 business owners, managers, media and community members every Friday)
* A Chance to Win a Complimentary Display Ad for 1-Month on the Chamber's heavily visited website ($100 value)
This free event is open to all potential chamber members or current chamber members.
Please RSVP for the Chamber 101 Workshop.
Lunch will be provided, but seating is limited.
Please remember to RSVP as there is limited seating available.
Exposure to COVID019 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medial conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, and any interaction with the public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Guests are asked not to attend if they are running a fever, have COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone in the household has shown symptoms of or has COVID-19. We also ask that you not attend if you are awaiting test results or have not completed your 14 day quarantine. Social Distancing & wearing a mask will be encouraged by anyone attending.