Please Pre-Register for this meeting.
The Navarre Chamber Navigators are the movers and shakers of the community. As the Chamber's most valuable resource, the Navigators Team acts as the public relations arm and also serve as Mentors to new Navarre Chamber Members.
The Navigators Team is active with ribbon cuttings, grand openings and all events. They are the people “in the know” and the insiders of everything going on in the Navarre area. Their wealth of knowledge and know-how are a huge benefit to all our members and our community.
If you are active in the community, consider joining the Navigators Team.
What is a Navigator?
- A person who directs the route or course of a ship, aircraft, other form of transport.
- In business, a Navigator is the one who guides, moves, maneuvers, handles, pilots the course for passage or continued growth.
General Responsibilities of a Navarre Chamber Navigator:
- To encourage new businesses to join the Chamber
- To welcome and visit with new members at functions.
- To enhance relationships with current members by having a positive attitude and reinforcing that feeling to members.
- To encourage renewal of memberships with current members and encourage participation in committees and initiatives of the Chamber
- Participate in Ribbon Cuttings, After Hour Mixers, Restaurant BASHs, Cash Mobs, Monthly Commerce & Coffee, Tunes on the Dunes.
- Share Chamber News on personal/business social media sites
- Support Efforts of the Chamber's Capital Campaign
Benefits of Serving as a Navigator:
- Active Navigators will receive a complimentary E-blast:
- E-blast Content:
- Name & Business Contact Information
- What I like best about being a Navigator
- Best Advice to New Members
- Navigator Spotlight:
- A short write up about the Navigators and a photo
The Navigators meet monthly on the 3rd Monday at 11:30 am for lunch, and the meeting runs Noon-1pm at The Navarre Chamber Information Center
- Chamber Directory:
- Photo of all active Navigators