The Navarre Chamber Navigators invite you to join us on Wednesday, September 30 at 11:30 am via Zoom for our next meeting. Our Special Guest will be the Wendy Victora Rudman, the new Editor at Navarre Press!
As the Chamber's most valuable resource, the Navigators Team acts as the public relations arm and also serve as Mentors to new Navarre Chamber Members.
If you are interested in learning more about the Navigators, this meeting will be a great opportunity for you to meet some of them and learn more about everything they do in our community.
The Navigators Team is active with ribbon cuttings, grand openings and all events. They are the people “in the know” and the insiders of everything going on in the Navarre area. Their wealth of knowledge and know-how are a huge benefit to all our members and our community.
If you are active in the community and/or you want to be more active, please consider joining the Navigators Team.
What is a Navigator?
* A person who directs the route or course of a ship, aircraft, other form of transport.
* In business, a Navigator is the one who guides, moves, maneuvers, handles, pilots the course for passage or continued growth.
General Responsibilities of a Navarre Chamber Navigator:
* To encourage new businesses to join the Chamber
* To welcome and visit with new members at functions.
* To enhance relationships with current members by having a positive attitude and reinforcing that feeling to members.
* To encourage renewal of memberships with current members and encourage participation in committees and initiatives of the Chamber
* Participate in Ribbon Cuttings, After Hour Mixers, Restaurant BASHs, Cash Mobs, Monthly Commerce & Coffee, Tunes on the Dunes.
* Share Chamber News on personal/business social media sites
* Support Efforts of the Chamber's Capital Campaign