Everyone is invited to the Navarre area’s largest networking event:
The Navarre Chamber’s June Commerce & Coffee sponsored by Anderson Engineering, Inc is Friday, June 25, 2021 at St Sylvester Catholic Church, 6464 Navarre Parkway.
Networking begins at 7 am, and the Program will begin at 7:30 am.
Guest Speaker: Greg Britton, CEO - Florida SBDC Network
The Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network, the state’s principal provider of small business assistance, and the University of West Florida recently announced the selection of Greg Britton as the Florida SBDC Network’s new chief executive officer.
Britton is a senior manufacturing executive with more than 25 years of experience in aviation, medical, oil and gas, and high-tech commercial production manufacturing. Most recently, he served as chief operations officer of DEFENSEWERX, a 501(c)(3) organization that connects a national network of individuals, businesses, academia and government with the Department of Defense to enable creative and integrated solutions.
Prior to his role with DEFENSEWERX, Britton served as director of the Division of Strategic Business Development at the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
Britton received a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering from Trine University. He currently serves on the board of trustees of the Florida Chamber Foundation and previously served as board chairman of the Northwest Florida Manufacturers Council and the One Okaloosa EDC. He is a former University of West Florida trustee and a former member of the state advisory board of the Florida SBDC Network.
Networking and the Member Showcase begins at 7 am, and the program will begin at 7:30 am.
This monthly meeting welcomes chamber members, prospective members and any of our neighbors interested in learning more about the Chamber, our business community and activities in the Navarre Area.
- Door prizes are welcome!
- Bring lots of business cards
- Bring your own coffee mug for a chance to win a special prize
- Be prepared to have some fun while making connections, promoting your business/organization, meeting new people, exchanging ideas, explore partnerships or just chatting!
MEMBER "Ship-Shape Showcase:
If your business/organization wants to be part of the June Member Showcase, please REGISTER NOW FOR THE SHOWCASE.
There is no extra charge for a Showcase Space - just the Admission Fee AND a Showcase Prize.
Being part of the Showcase is a great opportunity to distribute flyers, brochures or advertising specialties to all the Commerce & Coffee attendees.
Set up for the Showcase begins at 6:30 am, and we ask that you be ready no later than 7 am.
People do business with people they know, and there's no better way to get to know other professionals in our community than by attending the Chamber's Commerce & Coffee event AND being part of the Member Showcase.
- build your network
- share common challenges, ideas and solutions
- connect with local business professionals
The Commerce & Coffee Program will include :
- Special Guest introductions
- New Member introductions
- Sponsor Thank You
- Guest Speaker Presentation
- Member Showcase Giveaways
- Door Prize Drawings
- FastCash ATM Services "Special Drawing" - *NEW ADDITION*
- 50/50 Raffle
Breakfast Catered by Golden Corral.
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKET(S) ONLINE!
Navarre Chamber Members:
$12 - Pre-Paid Admission & Online RSVPs
$15 - At the Door Admission
Prospective Members & Guests:
$20 - Pre-Paid & At the Door Admission
MEMBERS: SAVE TIME & MONEY BY PURCHASING AN ANNUAL PASS!! $60
- Skip the check-in line
- Get entrance into 6 events for the price of 5 events
LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE SO REGISTER EARLY!
- The Chamber's monthly membership breakfast, Commerce & Coffee, typically attracts more than 100 business owners, representatives and community leaders.
- Each breakfast provides an opportunity to network and establish a relationship with other local business leaders while enjoying a delicious breakfast and informative program.
- Walking into a Commerce & Coffee is a great way to start the morning.
- During each event, like-minded business professionals come together in an effort to strengthen our business community by building relationships and business networks.
- These events are a great way to stay informed of current events and all chamber and community happenings.
The Chamber is excited to announce a new addition to our Commerce & Coffee - Compliments of FAST CASH ATM SERVICES!
- Every member knows that it "PAYS" to be a member of the Navarre Chamber.
- And, NOW - Thanks to (Fast Cash ATM Services), every member of the Chamber will have a chance to win $75 - just for showing up to Commerce & Coffee.
- At the end of the Program, we will have a special drawing for $75 - Compliments of Fast Cash ATM Services.
- Every member of the Chamber will be in a basket, and if the name we draw is in attendance - that member will win $75.
- If a member's name is drawn and they are NOT in attendance, then an additional $25 will be added (Compliments of Fast Cash ATM Services) for the next month's drawing.
- So, that next month - if the member's name is drawn and they are there - they will win $100.
- If they are not there, then the amount goes up to $125 for the next breakfast.
COMMERCE & COFFEE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Sponsoring a breakfast is one of the most coveted opportunities the Chamber has to offer.
Having the opportunity to give away promotional items on the attendee tables and receive microphone time to promote your business/organization are all included in this sponsorship opportunity.
For more information, please contact Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com or call 850.939.3267.