You are invited to our March Commerce & Coffee Networking Breakfast on Friday, March 26, 2021 sponsored by Gulf Power Company.
Networking begins at 7 am, and the program begins at 7:30 am.
The Guest Speaker will be Steve Rhodes, External Affairs Manager, and he will be giving a Gulf Power Business Update.
Seating is limited - so REGISTER EARLY!
This monthly meeting welcomes chamber members, prospective members and any of our neighbors interested in learning more about the Chamber, our business community and activities in the Navarre Area.
The Navarre Chamber plays a vital role in the Navarre Community, and we are excited to be showcasing our Chamber Committees at our March Commerce & Coffee. Stop by and visit all of the Committee tables either before or after Commerce & Coffee. By selecting a committee, you can match your passion and interests in service to the Navarre community.
Membership in a Committee is open to all Chamber Members and their employees. Add value to your Chamber Membership and make plans to sign up for a Committee or 2, or 3 - LOL - at Commerce & Coffee.
People do business with people they know, and there's no better way to get to know other professionals in our community than by attending the Chamber's Commerce & Coffee event. You can build your network, share common challenges, ideas and solutions, and connect with local business professionals.
- Door prizes are welcome!
- Bring lots of business cards
- Bring your own coffee mug for a chance to win a special prize
- Be prepared to have some fun while making connections, promoting your business/organization, meeting new people, exchanging ideas, explore partnerships or just chatting!
Breakfast is Catered by Golden Corral
Admission for Members: $12 online / $15 at the door
Admission for Future Members: $20 online / $25 at the door
SAVE TIME & MONEY BY PURCHASING AN ANNUAL PASS!! $96
- Skip the check-in line
- Get entrance into 9 events for the price of 8 events
Don't miss the largest monthly networking event in the Navarre area.
LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE SO REGISTER EARLY!
- The Chamber's monthly membership breakfast, Commerce & Coffee, typically attracts more than 100 business owners, representatives and community leaders.
- Each breakfast provides an opportunity to network and establish a relationship with other local business leaders while enjoying a delicious breakfast and informative program.
- Walking into a Commerce & Coffee is a great way to start the morning.
- During each event, like-minded business professionals come together in an effort to strengthen our business community by building relationships and business networks.
- These events are a great way to stay informed of current events and all chamber and community happenings.
Sponsoring a breakfast is one of the most coveted opportunities the Chamber has to offer.
Having the opportunity to give away promotional items on the attendee tables and receive microphone time to promote your business/organization are all included in this sponsorship opportunity.
For more information, please contact Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com or call 850.939.3267.
COVID-19 Statement: Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medial conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, and any interaction with the public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Guests are asked not to attend if they are running a fever, have COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone in the household has shown symptoms of or has COVID-19. We also ask that you not attend if you are awaiting test results or have not completed your 14 day quarantine. Social Distancing & wearing a mask will be encouraged by anyone attending.