Commerce & Coffee (Networking & Breakfast)Name: Commerce & Coffee (Networking & Breakfast)Date: April 28, 2023Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Everyone is invited to the Navarre area’s largest, monthly networking event: Commerce & Coffee on Friday, April 28th at 7:30 am at St Sylvester Catholic Church, 6464 Gulf Breeze Parkway.
There is plenty of FREE PARKING!
This event is being sponsored by: TBD
Guest Speaker: TBD
Networking begins at 7:30 am, and the Program will begin at 8 am.
Everyone is welcome:
- Chamber Members
- Prospective Members
- Neighbors interested in learning more about the Chamber, our business community and activities in the Navarre Area.
If you have attended a Navarre Chamber Commerce & Coffee, you know all about our energetic and popular Member Showcase that takes place during the Networking time.
RESERVE YOUR MEMBER SHOWCASE SPACE NOW TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH BUSINESS OWNERS, COMMUNITY LEADERS AND OTHER ATTENDEES!
- If your business/organization wants more information and/or to reserve a Showcase Table, please CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A SHOWCASE SPACE FOR YOUR BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION.
- Door prizes are welcome!
- Bring lots of business cards
- Be prepared to have some fun while...
- making connections
- promoting your business/organization
- meeting new people
- exchanging ideas
- explore partnerships
- or just chatting!
People do business with people they know, and there's no better way to get to know other professionals in our community than by attending The Chamber's networking events.
- build your network
- share common challenges, ideas and solutions
- connect with local business professionals
The Program will include :
- Special Guest introductions
- New Member introductions
- Guest Speaker Presentation
- Door Prize Drawings
- 50/50 Raffle
Breakfast Catered by Golden Corral.
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKET(S) ONLINE
or PAY AT THE DOOR!
But, please RSVP if you can.
Navarre Chamber Members:
- $12 - Pre-Paid Admission & Online RSVPs (online rsvp can opt to pay cash or check at the door)
Prospective Members & Guests:
- $20 - Pre-Paid & At the Door Admission
The Chamber's monthly membership breakfast, Commerce & Coffee, typically attracts more than 100 business owners, representatives and community leaders.
Each breakfast provides an opportunity to network and establish a relationship with other local business leaders while enjoying a delicious breakfast and informative program.
Walking into a Commerce & Coffee is a great way to start the morning.
During each event, like-minded business professionals come together in an effort to strengthen our business community by building relationships and business networks.
These events are a great way to stay informed of current events and all chamber and community happenings.
Sponsoring a breakfast is one of the most coveted opportunities the Chamber has to offer.
Having the opportunity to give away promotional items on the attendee tables and receive microphone time to promote your business/organization are all included in this sponsorship opportunity.