Commerce & Coffee "Pre-Derby Party" and Member ShowcaseName: Commerce & Coffee "Pre-Derby Party" and Member ShowcaseDate: April 30, 2021Time: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Don't miss the Chamber’s Annual “Pre-Derby Party"!
Everyone is invited to come dressed in your finest “Kentucky Derby Attire” to the Navarre area’s largest networking event: The Navarre Chamber’s Commerce & Coffee and Member Showcase on Friday, April 30, 2021 sponsored by: TBA
The Guest Speaker will be Iris Waters, the PD&E Manager with the Florida Department of Transportation, District Three. She will be sharing information and updates on the Pensacola Bay Bridge repair program that is currently underway.
Networking and the Member Showcase begins at 7 am, and the program will begin at 7:30 am.
This monthly meeting welcomes chamber members, prospective members and any of our neighbors interested in learning more about the Chamber, our business community and activities in the Navarre Area.
- Door prizes are welcome!
- Bring lots of business cards
- Bring your own coffee mug for a chance to win a special prize
- Be prepared to have some fun while making connections, promoting your business/organization, meeting new people, exchanging ideas, explore partnerships or just chatting!
MEMBER "Ship-Shape Showcase:
We look forward to showcasing the following members at Commerce & Coffee:
If your business/organization would like to be part of the April Member Showcase, please add “SHOWCASE SPACE” in the comments section when you RSVP for the event.
There is no extra charge for a Showcase Space - just the Admission Fee AND a Showcase Prize.
Being part of the Showcase is a great opportunity to distribute flyers, brochures or advertising specialties to all the Commerce & Coffee attendees.
Set up for the Showcase begins at 6:30 am, and we ask that you be ready at 7 am.
People do business with people they know, and there's no better way to get to know other professionals in our community than by attending the Chamber's Commerce & Coffee event.
- build your network
- share common challenges, ideas and solutions
- connect with local business professionals
The Commerce & Coffee Program will include :
- Special Guest introductions
- New Member introductions
- Sponsor Thank You
- Guest Speaker Presentation: Iris Waters
- Member Showcase Giveaways
- Door Prize Drawings
- FastCash ATM Services "Special Drawing" - *NEW ADDITION*
- 50/50 Raffle
Pre-Derby Party” Awards:
* Most Creative Hat
* Most Elegant Hat
* Best Use of Feathers Hat
* Best Tie
* Most Stylish Dude
* Most Colorful Character
Breakfast Catered by Golden Corral.
PLEASE RSVP ONLINE!
Navarre Chamber Members:
$12 - Pre-Paid Admission
$15 - At the Door Admission
$5 - ZOOM link only
Prospective Members & Guests:
$20 - Pre-Paid Admission
$25 - At the Door Admission
MEMBERS: SAVE TIME & MONEY BY PURCHASING AN ANNUAL PASS!! $84
- Skip the check-in line
- Get entrance into 8 events for the price of 7 events
Seating is limited - so REGISTER EARLY!
LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE SO REGISTER EARLY!
- The Chamber's monthly membership breakfast, Commerce & Coffee, typically attracts more than 100 business owners, representatives and community leaders.
- Each breakfast provides an opportunity to network and establish a relationship with other local business leaders while enjoying a delicious breakfast and informative program.
- Walking into a Commerce & Coffee is a great way to start the morning.
- During each event, like-minded business professionals come together in an effort to strengthen our business community by building relationships and business networks.
- These events are a great way to stay informed of current events and all chamber and community happenings.
The Chamber is excited to announce a new addition to our Commerce & Coffee - Compliments of FAST CASH ATM SERVICES!
- Every member knows that it "PAYS" to be a member of the Navarre Chamber.
- And, NOW - Thanks to (Fast Cash ATM Services), every member of the Chamber will have a chance to win $25 - just for showing up to Commerce & Coffee.
- At the end of the Program, we will have a special drawing for $25 - Compliments of Fast Cash ATM Services.
- Every member of the Chamber will be in a basket, and if the name we draw is in attendance - that member will win $25.
- If a member's name is drawn and they are NOT in attendance, then an additional $25 will be added (Compliments of Fast Cash ATM Services) for the next month's drawing.
- So, that next month - if the member's name is drawn and they are there - they will win $50.
- If they are not there, then the amount goes up to $75.
COMMERCE & COFFEE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Sponsoring a breakfast is one of the most coveted opportunities the Chamber has to offer.
Having the opportunity to give away promotional items on the attendee tables and receive microphone time to promote your business/organization are all included in this sponsorship opportunity.
COVID-19 Statement: Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medial conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, and any interaction with the public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Guests are asked not to attend if they are running a fever, have COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone in the household has shown symptoms of or has COVID-19. We also ask that you not attend if you are awaiting test results or have not completed your 14 day quarantine. Social Distancing & wearing a mask will be encouraged by anyone attending.