Preschool StorytimeName: Preschool StorytimeDate: April 25, 2023Time: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDTEvent Description:
Storytime programs are presented for preschool children ages three through five and include stories, finger plays and action rhymes. Caregivers must remain in the library during storytime; however, they cannot accompany children into the programs. Programs start promptly at the assigned times; latecomers are not admitted.
First timer? Visit the library to meet the storytime presenter, pick up a welcome packet, explore the children's area, and enjoy a tour of the library.
Storytime will be presented during the following times Mar. 21 through Apr. 27:
· 10:30 – 11 a.m. on Tuesdays at the Milton Library
· 11 – 11:30 a.m. on Tuesdays at the Navarre Library
· 11 – 11:30 a.m. on Wednesdays at the Jay Library
· 12:30 – 1 p.m. on Wednesdays at the Gulf Breeze Library
· 11- 11:30 a.m. on Thursdays at the Pace Library
Check the library website for additional details at www.santarosa.fl.gov/libraries.