Everyone is invited to join The Navarre Chamber on Friday, October 8 at 3 pm for a Ribbon Cutting to kickoff the 1-Year Anniversary Party for St. Michael's Brewing Company.
This unique networking opportunity allows members of the Chamber to connect with new members, while celebrating the success and growth of our business community.
This event is open to everyone, and we look forward to seeing you there!.
Follow their Facebook Page for more information and updates!
Friday, October 8th:
Saturday, October 9th:
- 3-3:30 PM - Navarre Chamber Ribbon Cutting
- 6-9 PM - Axe Throwing by Valhalla Axe Throwing Food Truck
Sunday, October 10th: All Day Charity Event With CALLED2RESCUE
- Noon - Special Public Release of Our Fest Beer
- Noon - 8 PM - Shrimp Boil by Where Y'at Seafood
- 5-8 PM - Live Music
For Saturday - Sunday:
- Dunk Tank
- Keg Toss
- Noon-8:00 PM - Food by Dadgum Good BBQ
***NO GROWLER OR FLIGHTS WILL BE SOLD Sat-Sun***
- Limited sales of Commemorative 20 oz Beer Mug
- Get a 20 oz pour of selected SMBC beers for the price of a 16 oz pour!