Celebrate one of Northwest Florida's greatest traditions at Eglin's 36th Gate To Gate Memorial Run/Walk
, taking place at 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 27. This 4.4-mile competitive race will start and finish near Unity Park on Eglin Air Force Base, and is open to members of the general public of all ages.
Following the race, all participants and spectators are welcome to enjoy the after-party at Unity Park, featuring FREE refreshments, entertainment, and an awards presentation for top finishers in a variety of age categories.
There will also be a FREE Kids Run
at 9 a.m. for ages 5-12. [ READ MORE ]
Dates & Fees are as follows:
- Early Registration: February 1-28 | $35
- Regular Registration: March 1 - April 15 | $45
- Late Registration: April 16 - May 22 | $55
- In-person registration will NOT be available on race day. Cash or check will NOT be accepted for registration at any time. Online registration is highly recommended.
— which include a racer's bib number, FREE event t-shirt*, complimentary beverage voucher, plus other goodies — will be available for pick-up at the following times and locations:
- Mon-Tue, May 22-23 — Eglin Main Fitness Center | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Wed-Thu, May 24-25 — Air Force Armament Museum | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday, May 26 — Eglin Main Fitness Center | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27 (RACE DAY) — Unity Park | 5-6 a.m.
Photo ID is required for packet pick-up. In-person registration will also be available at the above times and locations, EXCEPT FOR RACE DAY. *T-shirts cannot be guaranteed for participants who register later than May 10.
On race day, non-DoD participants must enter through the West Gate on Highway 189 near the Air Force Armament Museum. All participants must be in place at the start line by 6:30 a.m. at the corner of Chinquapin Drive and Eglin Boulevard.
Official Rules & Full Race Details (PDF)
No federal endorsement of sponsors intended. • • • Want to Be a Sponsor? CLICK HERE!
Want to Share This?