Virtual Tourism Committee MeetingName: Virtual Tourism Committee MeetingDate: April 23, 2020Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
The Navarre Chamber Tourism Committee will have a Virtual Meeting on Thursday, April 23 at 4 pm to discuss the current status of the industry.
The Agenda will include:
* Presentation from Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Director Julie White on Tourism Impacts and Where We Are Going
* Introduction of the TDO's new "Zoom Backdrops”
* Update on the TDO’s “Virtual Video Project"
* Visit Florida Update
* Update from Hospitality Partners in Attendance
* Update from Other Attendees
* Discussion on Welcome Back Event
* Blessing of the Beach
* Hometown 4th of July Event
If you are a Hospitality Partner, we encourage you to join us for this meeting.
Registration is required for Zoom Meeting:
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Navarre Chamber is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Navarre Chamber Tourism Committee Virtual Meeting
Time: Apr 23, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 836 1813 2087
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,83618132087#,,#,086881# US (New York)
+13126266799,,83618132087#,,#,086881# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 836 1813 2087
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbWdm3wseT
ABOUT THE NAVARRE CHAMBER TOURISM COMMITTEE:
The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee works hand-in-hand with the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Council, community leaders and tourism industry businesses in brainstorming sessions, task-oriented sub-committees and monthly meetings to bring more education, events and initiatives to make the Navarre Beach area experience better for both locals and visitors alike.
The Tourism Committee recognizes the importance of tourism for small business, economic development and prosperity in the Navarre Beach area and supports the branding efforts and policies of the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office that strengthens our community and Santa Rosa County.
The Tourism Committee meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at The Navarre Chamber Information Center at 4 pm.
Purpose of Tourism Committee:
The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee follows the lead of the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office on tourism efforts and initiatives in the Navarre Beach area in order to close the education and needs gap within the tourism industry.
By partnering with the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office and our community, we can ensure the growth and quality of tourism to and within the Navarre Beach area.
As the major leaders and stakeholders in the tourism market, the Tourism Committee plays an important role in making the Navarre Beach area a preferred travel destination as well as a great place to live.
Mission of Tourism Committee:
The mission of the Tourism Committee is to build on the brand developed by the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office in order to stimulate positive economic impact and enrich the tourism industry businesses in the Navarre Beach area.
Projects & Initiatives:
- Tunes By The Dunes Free Summer Concert Series
- Hometown 4th of July Parade & Celebration
- Continuously improving the education of the Navarre area on the importance of Tourists to our community.
- Passport to Summer Fun program (Jun-Aug)
- Tourism Section of Chamber website with link to RelaxInNavarre
- Community Calendar of Events "What's Going on in Navarre?"
- Shop & Dine Events
- Blessing of the Beach
- Educational Workshops geared towards Tourism Industry (Customer Service, Social Media, etc)
- Job Fairs