The Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge invites you to bring mom out for a special day visiting the animal ambassadors of the Refuge.
We celebrate Mother's Day almost every day at ECWR as we are currently in the middle of the Spring Baby Season and our nursery is loaded with babies.
Hopefully, we will be able to release them safely back into the wild very soon.
Here Is A Great Gift Idea for Mom!
- Our Bird Feeder kits are stocked and ready to be picked up.
- The handmade bird feeders were generously donated by Boy Scout Troop 104 to help ECWR raise funds.
- The kit includes the feeder along with the suet-making supplies pictured.
- All for only $20!
- Your mom will enjoy watching the local wildlife enjoy these peanut butter and birdseed treats in the backyard for a long time.
- Kits can be picked up in our gift shop at 3051 Cloptons Circle in Navarre.
- Our hours are Wed-Sat from 9am -3pm and Sunday ( Mother's Day) from 11am-3pm.