Looking to expand the crew and give some education and a few dollars at the same time.
Education on AUDIO, LIGHTING AND VIDEO systems.
REAL WORLD experience with different A/V systems
- Minimum age requirements 16 years old. (Parental consent for anyone under the age of 18 may be required)
- A desire to learn A/V industry
- Reliable transportation to get to work sites
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds or more with another person assisting
- Ability to listen and understand simple instructions
- Ability to comprehend safety first attitude
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to understand TEAM effort and TEAM results
- Work is related to the audio, lighting and video world of live production and installation.
- Work will be outdoor and indoor, you will get dirty and sweaty, you will work in all types of weather and temperatures
- You will learn to move audio, lighting and video equipment without damaging it, how to set it up and operate the systems and how to pack it away.
- Some site visits with other companies or facilities may occur as part of the education.
- You will learn safety and security of sites and how to interact with people.
- You can expect to be bored at times and busy at other times.
- You will get the chance to work with a lot of local, regional and some national touring acts.
- We also will educate you in the political realm of dealing with U.S. Congressional members and more
- This position is not just for the summer but all year and always advance notification of event dates, times and location.
- Always advance notification if over night stay or weekend travel is required.
- Most our work is from Freeport, Florida over to Pensacola, Florida with some work in Alabama.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Bob Levison at 850-240-1478 to schedule an interview.
AUDIO IS WHAT WE PROVIDE
QUALITY IS WHAT WE PRODUCE