Organized Occasions & Grocery Concierge
- Trip Planning
- Personal Services/Party Planning
Organized Occasions and Grocery Concierge has a dual focus on providing grocery delivery and meal planning services for visitors to Navarre Beach, Pensacola Beach, and south Santa Rosa County; and providing home organizing and event planning services to residents in Northwest Florida.
Partners Gretchen Carter, Andy and Judy Epstein contribute unique experiences and skillsets gained from previous occupations. Gretchen brings over 30 years of experience in food-related industries while Andy brings more than 30 years of experience from the home products industry. Judy is a lifelong resident of the area and brings knowledge of local attractions for families.
As a concierge service, they are committed to helping you not only shop for groceries and supplies but also provide guidance on quantities needed, introduce local merchants and products, suggest easy-to-prepare recipes, and provide removal and donation of any unused items to a local food pantry as needed. Their goal is for you to start your vacation as soon as you reach the beach and let Grocery Concierge handle the details.
Additionally, the partners provide home organizing and event planning services through Organized Occasions where every day is an occasion to be celebrated and every occasion is best when organized.
Their goal is to help you embrace and celebrate every occasion in life. Whether that occasion is to move into a new house, finally get the garage organized, celebrate a special occasion, or take the grandkids to the beach for vacation, they can help you make those occasions more than just dates on
- Home Organizing Services: Closets, Garage, Playroom, Craft Room, Office
- Event Planning Services: Dinner Parties, Wine Tastings, Baby & Bridal Showers, Office Parties
- Grocery Delivery Services for Vacation Unit Renters: No Contact Delivery for groceries, beverages, and more.
- Meal Planning Services: Helping you plan, shop and prepare healthy meals at home.
Navarre Chamber Press RoomRelease Date: January 07, 2022
Whom to Contact
- Gretchen CarterPhone: (850) 396-1065Cell Phone: (817) 797-0870