Are You Hiring? Do You Know Someone Looking for Employment in the Navarre Area?April 04, 2021
As The Navarre Chamber continues to provide essential COVID-19 resources, we are equally dedicated to the recovery and resiliency of our community.
Givers and Innovators will help us get through this time, and we want to help everyone in our community to learn more about the Navarre area businesses/organizations that currently have jobs that need to be filled.
Please take a few minutes to do the following ASAP:
- If you are a Chamber Member Business that is hiring, please post your job announcement(s) on www.navarrechamber.com - you just need to Login OR reply to this email with the info to Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com
- Everyone is invited to “LIKE” and “SHARE” the LINK to this NEW Group Page: Employment Opportunities for Navarre Chamber Members & Friends - This is a special group for the Navarre Community, by Members of The Navarre Chamber. And, at this time, we are inviting everyone to post employment opportunities and resumes.
Now more than ever it is so important for our community to work together to combat the Workforce Issues throughout our area.
- Chamber Member businesses/organizations that are currently hiring, we invite you to be part of #WorkforceWednesday - where your business/organization will be spotlighted on the New Group Page to promote the position(s) you currently have available.
- If you want to do a video for #WorkforceWednesday about what you're looking for and/or to introduce prospective employees to you and your business/organization, please contact Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com. Please put #WorkforceWednesday in the Subject Line.
- Please keep a close eye out as we will be sharing more information to let our community know the importance of making sure the businesses in the Navarre area are fully staffed before the summer season begins. And, if you have any ideas to share and/or initiatives you would like to help us pursue, please contact Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com .
Thank you for your support of the Chamber’s Mission to promote civic and economic prosperity throughout our community.
Chanda Ryan, President/CEO
Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
1804 Prado Street
Navarre, Florida 32566
850.939.3267 - Office
859.400.0466 - Mobile (Texts are Welcome)
Contact:Chanda Ryan, President/CEOChanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com, (850) 939-3267