Bike Ped Master Plan Workshop notifications
To Florida-Alabama TPO, TCC, CAC, and Interested Parties:
There will be (2) workshops for the Florida-Alabama 2023 Ped/Bike Master Plan held on:
10:00 AM - Tuesday, May 23, 2023
City of Pensacola Whibb's Conference Room
222 W Main St, Pensacola, FL 32502
10:00 AM - Thursday, May 25, 2023
Milton City Chambers
6738 Dixon St, Milton, FL 32570
(Both workshops are in person meetings only).
Items we will be discussing during the Workshops:
The Florida-Alabama 2023 Ped/Bike Master Plan meeting information and survey can be accessed from the link below.
Welcome to Emerald Coast Regional Council, FL (ecrc.org)
Please contact John Iten of the TPO Staff email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the Florida-Alabama 2023 Ped/Bike Master Plan.
- Locations and types of facilities to be built.
- Identify bike/ped/trail improvements along capacity projects.
- Strategies for improving pedestrian and bicycle safety.
- A system for maintaining and managing current and future pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
- Develop a list of prioritized projects for Pedestrian and Bicycle facilities.
- Develop a list of prioritized projects for Trail facilities.
John A. Iten
Working to preserve and enhance the quality of life in northwest Florida.
PO Box 11399, Pensacola, FL 32524
850-332-7976 ext 203 | Fax: 850-842-4880 |
Email communications to or from Emerald Coast Regional Council and its employees are considered to be public records. Florida’s public records law requires these communications be made available to the public and media upon request. (Florida Statutes, Chapter 119)