CHAMBER TOWN HALL with Panel of Speakers from Holley Navarre Water System, Fairpoint Regional Utility System, Inc. and City of Gulf Breeze
The availability of clean water is vital to the health of our communities and our local economy.
The Navarre Chamber and the Gulf Breeze Chamber will host a Virtual Town Hall with a panel of leaders from the Holley Navarre Water System, Fairpoint Regional Utility System, Inc. and City of Gulf Breeze.
They will be discussing the importance of protecting the water source for 100,000 business owners, residents and tourists in South Santa Rosa.
The panel will be:
- Giving an overview of how the most situation occurred
- What is next?
- How citizen involvement is critical
There will be an opportunity to ask questions LIVE, but due to the limited amount of time, we are requesting that questions are submitted in advance.
CLICK HERE to submit a question for the following panel:
- Mike Kennedy, President - Holley Navarre Water System
- Dr. Dallas Peavy, CEO - Holley Navarre Water System and Fairpoint Regional Utility System, Inc
- Sheila Fitzgerald, Assistant City Manager - City of Gulf Breeze, FL
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 18, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.