Chambers of Commerce Join Community Partners to Host Medical Supply Drive to Assist Local Healthcare
Chambers of Commerce in the two county area in conjunction with Senator Doug Broxson, Mayor Grover Robinson, Santa Rosa County Commission Board Chairman, Don Salter, and Escambia County Commission Board Chairman, Steven Barry are hosting a medical supply drive on Friday, April 3, 2020 from 8am-4pm.
We are asking individuals and businesses, such as construction companies, contractors, nail salons, non-essential medical offices, veterinarians, etc. to donate any supplies not currently being utilized to assist our healthcare community in combating Covid-19.
Local healthcare providers have identified their greatest needs as follows:
Volunteers will be accepting donations via drive-by drop-off at:
- Respirator Masks N95 1860/1860s
- Standard Face / Surgical Masks (Loop or Tie-on)
- Flexible Mini-Tip Flocked Swab-Nasopharyngeal
- Full Length Face Shields
- Isolation Gowns
- Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves
We appreciate all of our community partners and look forward to working together to meet the needs of our community as we combat Covid-19, together!
- PenAir Federal Credit Union (1495 E 9 Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514)
- Blue Wahoos Stadium (351 W Cedar St, Pensacola, FL 32502)
- Grover Ts (5887 Highway 90, Milton, FL)
- Navarre Chamber of Commerce (1804 Prado Street)
For more information please contact the Pensacola Chamber’s Director of External Affairs, Sara Lefevers at 850.356.8735 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce President/CEO, Donna Tucker at 850.623.2339 or email@example.com.