Community town hall meetings coming to a high school near you!
Santa Rosa County School District schedules six town hall meetings
for strategic plan
|The Santa Rosa County School District has partnered with Cognia, an international education accreditation association, to create a strategic plan for the district's next five years. In October, a series of surveys were issued to students, teachers, families and the public to garner feedback.
As the second step in the strategic planning process, community town hall meetings are scheduled at each high school to help determine the district's goals and key performance indicators. The first hour of the meeting will be for a presentation of the survey results, the second hour will be set aside for focus groups.
All meetings will be held from 6 to 8 p.m.; dates and locations are as follows:
- Mon., Nov. 8 – District 4: Pace High School, 4065 Norris Rd., Pace
- Tues., Nov. 9 – District 3: Navarre High School, 8600 High School Blvd., Navarre
- Wed., Nov. 10 – District 5: Gulf Breeze High School, 675 Gulf Breeze Pkwy., Gulf Breeze
- Mon., Nov. 15 – District 1: Milton High School, 5445 Stewart St., Milton
- Tue., Nov. 16 – District 2: Jay High School, 13863 S. Alabama St., Jay
- Thurs., Nov. 18 - District 2: Central School, 6180 Central School Rd., Milton
# # #