Good Morning, ESF 18 Partners-
Attached is the latest report from the State Meteorology Team regarding Tropical Depression Eta
. Please note the following:
- Tropical Depression Eta is expected to strengthen into a Tropical Storm today.
- It is important to NOT focus on the exact track of Eta. Impacts will extend well beyond the cone away from the center.
- Heavy rainfall and flash flooding will be the primary threat from Eta across South Florida and the Keys.
- Tropical Storm or Hurricane Watches could be issued later today or tonight for parts of South Florida and the Keys.
- This system could impact other parts of the state farther north. However, details there become highly uncertain.
We will continue to monitor this storm and provide updates as they become available.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at ESF18@em.myflorida.com
if you have any questions or unmet needs.
This update is provided to you by ESF 18: Business, Industry and Economic Stabilization
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page
. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please visit subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com
This service is provided to you at no charge by the Florida Division of Emergency Management.
|This email was sent to email@example.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: Florida Division of Emergency Management · 2555 Shumard Oak Boulevard · Tallahassee, FL 32399-2100