Good Evening, ESF 18 Partners-
Attached is the latest report from the state meteorology team regarding Tropical Storm Laura and Tropical Storm Marco. Please be advised there is a tornado watch in effect for a portion of the panhandle and south Georgia this evening until 12am.
Tropical Storm Laura
Tropical Storm Marco
- A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for the Lower and Middle Florida Keys.
- Tropical storm force winds are ongoing in squalls the Florida Keys: 50-70mph, 30-45mph outside of squalls
- Rainfall continues to extend well east of the center and will impact the Panhandle tonight.
- Flash Flood Watch until late tonight for much of the Panhandle and western Big Bend.
- 2-4” of rain are forecast, with localized totals of 6-8+"
We will continue to monitor these systems and provide updates as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at ESF18@em.myflorida.com
This update is provided to you by ESF 18: Business, Industry and Economic Stabilization
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page
. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please visit subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com
This service is provided to you at no charge by the Florida Division of Emergency Management.