The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce has named its chair of the board and chair-elect for 2021.
Sarah Skelly, DO, a physician at Dr. Bawa and Associates, is now serving as chair of the board and Gretchen Carter, owner of Organized Occasions and Grocery Concierge, has been named chair-elect.
“The Chamber is honored to have such wonderful business and community volunteers in our leadership succession,” said Monica Meyer, the outgoing 2020 chair of the board.
Skelly officially took over as chair of the board on January 1, 2021 and Carter will serve in the position in 2022.
Other members of the Chamber’s 2021 board include
- Adam McCloskey, Florida SBDC at UWF, Treasurer
- Monica Meyer, Navarre Learning Coach, Immediate Past Chair
- Nick McMellon, Rx Express Pharmacy of Navarre
- Cindy Berry, Okaloosa Gas
- Frankie Gibbs, Pink Pirates of Navarre
- Beau Pollard, Baptist Health Care
- Steve Rhodes, Gulf Power Company
- Nancy Sandler, Navarre Chamber Foundation
- Alexandra Timmons, Holley-Navarre Primary School
- Kent Vancil, Cox Business
With the continuous uncertainty of the COVID Pandemic in our community, the Navarre Beach Area Chamber Board of Directors voted this week to postpone the Annual Awards and Installation Gala until Friday, February 26, 2021 at 8 am at St. Sylvester's Catholic Church. The annual awards and the ceremonial passing of the gavel will also be conducted during this event. More details will be announced soon.
More information about the Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce can be found by calling 850.939.3267, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or visiting www.navarrechamber.com
. Please continue to SHARE and SUPPORT our local businesses during this challenging time.
Sarah Skelly, DO - Dr. Bawa & Associates
Gretchen Carter - Organized Occasions & Grocery Concierge