Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections - 2020 Primary Election
2020 Primary Election Santa Rosa County
There are three ways to vote in Florida: by mail, early or on Election Day. The last day to request a vote-by-mail ballot to be mailed to the registered voter's address is Aug. 8. Early voting begins Aug. 3 in Santa Rosa County.
Information regarding COVID-19:
- For in-person voting options including early voting and Election Day, voters are encouraged to follow the latest CDC guidelines and be mindful of others. Masks are also encouraged.
- Voters may bring a black or blue ball point pen to fill in the ballot.
- The number of occupants in the polling room may be limited. Polling rooms will be spaced for social distancing. Voters are encouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Due to increased safety measures, in-person voting may take longer than usual. Voters are encouraged to be prepared in order to minimize time spent in the polling place.
- Residential address should be correct, call the elections office to update if needed.
- Study and make decisions on voting preferences before arrival (bring a sample ballot).
- Have photo and signature identification ready.
For more information, call the Santa Rosa County Elections Office at (850) 983-1900.
# # #