Florida ESF 18 Update - Tropical Storm Sally - 09/13/2020September 13, 2020
Good Evening, ESF 18 Partners-
Attached is the latest report from the state meteorology team regarding Tropical Storm Sally. Please note the following:
- Impacts will extend far beyond the cone, including significant rainfall for a large portion of Florida.
- Tropical Storm Warnings: coastal Escambia, coastal Santa Rosa, coastal Okaloosa, south Walton, coastal Bay, and coastal Gulf
- Tropical Storm Watch: coastal Franklin County
- Tropical storm force winds could begin along the Panhandle as early as late tonight or Monday morning.
- 6-10” of rainfall is expected in the Panhandle and western Big Bend with localized totals of 12-18” possible.
We will continue to monitor this storm and provide updates as they become available.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at ESF18@em.myflorida.com.
This update is provided to you by ESF 18: Business, Industry and Economic Stabilization