Governor Ron DeSantis Releases Phase One of Re-Open Florida Plan
Governor Ron DeSantis announced Phase One of his Re-Open Florida Plan with an executive order.
Phase One goes into effect Monday, May 4th with the following restrictions:
The Florida Chamber has provided a helpful Question and Answer document about Phase One Reopening here.
You can read Governor DeSantis’ Executive Order here.
You can also read Florida’s Safe Smart Steps for Reopening provided by Governor Ron DeSantis here.
- Schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year
- Restaurants can provide outdoor dining with six foot spacing and up 25% indoor capacity
- Retail establishments can operate at 25% indoor capacity
- Bars, gyms, and personal services such as hair salons are still closed
- Vacation rental ban remains in effect