Santa Rosa County Business Recovery Grant Applications Now Available
Santa Rosa County has allocated a total of $2.6 million of CARES Act funding to provide grants of up to $20,000 to eligible small businesses. In partnership with the Florida Small Business Development Center, applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. Applicants will receive notice of approval or denial as soon as their applications have been processed. Only eligible and completed applications with required supporting documentations will be accepted. Grant funding will be disbursed from the Santa Rosa County Grants Department by check via mail to the business's listed address. For more information, please contact the SBDC at email@example.com or by phone at (850) 474-2528.
The application period began on September 28 at 8 a.m. and closes on October 16 at 5 p.m.
Applications can be downloaded at www.santarosaready.com
· $10,000 for small businesses with 0-25 employees
· $20,000 for small businesses with 26-100 employees
Grant Amount Tiers
How to Apply
Eligible businesses must submit the completed grant application form and all required documents in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline "Small Business Grant."
- The Florida SBDC held an informational webinar on Friday Sept. 25 to guide small business owners in applying for the grant. The webinar addressed correctly filling out the application and supporting documents. Watch the recorded version here.
- Must be established before March 1, 2020
- Must have no greater than 100 employees
- Must have less than $10 million in annual revenue
- Completed grant application form.
- Financial documents, preferably Profit and Loss Statements (P&Ls), comparing business revenue in 2019 with business revenue in 2020. Applicants must show a minimum of 5% loss in revenue due to COVID-19 closures.
- IRS Form 941 Q1 2020 to determine number of employees.
- 2019 Business Tax Return to determine revenue and legitimacy. If business was established in 2020, business bank account statements can be used.
- SunBiz registration to determine registration with the State of Florida and confirm business start date.
- Driver's License or state issued ID to verify identity of applicant.
- Completed W9 form.
For more information, contact the SBDC at email@example.com
or by phone at (850) 474-2528.
The Florida SBDC will host a weekly Q&A virtual meeting for three weeks following the start date of the application period. There will not be any information presented during these sessions, it is simply an open house for anyone with questions related to the Economic Recovery Grant to have a face-to-face meeting.
Santa Rosa Grant Program Q&A Round 1
Time: Sept. 29, 2020 10 am
Join Zoom Meeting
Santa Rosa Grant Program Q&A Round 2
Time: Oct. 7, 2020 1 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Santa Rosa Grant Program Q&A Round 3
Time: Oct. 14, 2020 9 am
Join Zoom Meeting
Business Development Manager | Santa Rosa Economic Development Office
6491 Caroline Street, Suite 4 |Milton, FL 32570
Phone: 850.981.2071 | Cell: 850.418.1246
SantaRosaEDO.com| facebook |linkedin
Weekly Economic Recovery Grant Q&As
Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Virtually all written communications to or from Santa Rosa County Personnel are public records available to the public and media upon request. E-mail sent or received on the county system will be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to State Law.