Santa Rosa County September 2020 Meetings
September 2020 Public Meetings and Holidays
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
- Marine Advisory, Sept. 1 - 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Development Council Board Meeting, Sept. 3 - 8:30 a.m.
- Commission Regular, Sept. 10 - 9:00 a.m.
- Zoning Board Meeting, Sept. 10 - 6:00 p.m.
- Public Hearing FY21 Tentative Budget/MSBU Public Hearing, Sept. 15 - 6:00 p.m.
- Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board, Sept. 23 - 8:30 a.m.
Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, Milton
- Law Library Board Meeting, Sept. 23 - 12:00 p.m.
Santa Rosa County Courthouse, Rm. M9
- Parks and Recreation, Sept. 23 - 5:30 p.m.
- Commission Regular, Sept. 24 - 9:00 a.m.
- Local Mitigation Strategy Task Force Special Meeting, Sept. 24 - 1:30 p.m.
Public Services Media Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, Milton
- Commission Special – Rezoning Meeting, Sept. 24 - 6:00 p.m.
- Final Public Hearing FY21 Budget, Sept. 29 - 6:00 p.m.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., Sept. 7 in observance of Labor Day:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the libraries and animal shelter.
Dispatch, ambulance service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
For a complete list of the days and hours of operations for county offices, visit Santa Rosa County's COVID closures and resources
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
# # #