The Navarre Chamber Schedule for the Week of August 17, 2020
Attached is a copy of our "revised" New Chamber Member Checklist . Even though you may not be a new member - we wanted to "SHARE" it with all our members and/or prospective members to make sure you are taking advantage of as many benefits as you can. Please take a few minutes to look over them, and let us know if you have any questions and/or you need any help or more details about any of them.
MOST IMPORTANT: If you have time this week, please join us for any and/or all of the following "virtual" meetings/events.
Monday, August 17 at 11:30 am
Navigators Team Meeting
- If you and/or someone from your business/organization is interested in getting more connected to new businesses and/or current businesses, and being part of ribbon cuttings and grand openings, we invite you to attend this monthly update meeting.
Tuesday, August 18
Election Day - Vote at Your Precinct 7 am - 7 pm
- #ThePrecinct34Project is the Chamber's "Get Out The Vote Campaign" - To remind our community that voting in Navarre is very important to what happens in Santa Rosa County elections. And, as citizens we can get out & vote & be a part of the solution!
Tuesday, August 18 at 9 am - Noon
Ask Adam - No Cost & Confidential Business Consulting
- We encourage all small business owners to take advantage of "Ask Adam". You can get help with business plans, expansion questions, changes that might be needed to make your business more profitable, marketing efforts and more!
Tuesday, August 18 at 4 pm
Small Business Roundtable
- Everyone is invited to join us for this meeting to get an update on The Boulevard project from our Guest Speaker, Kenny Nichols/Vallas Realty, Inc. The monthly Roundtable is to give businesses, nonprofits, community leaders and citizens in the Navarre area an outlet for sharing timely updates, along with addressing questions and concerns. Please come prepared to share any updates and/or questions you might have. Please join us! Just click on the "Small Business Roundtable" link above.
Wednesday, August 19 at 8 am
Non-Profit Committee Meeting
- All nonprofits that are located in and/or serve South Santa Rosa County are invited to attend. Please come prepared to share updates and/or needs your nonprofit may have.
Wednesday, August 19 at 4 pm
Annual Awards & Installation Gala Committee Meeting
- Our Annual Awards & Installation Gala will look a little different this year, and we would love to have your input and help as start planning for our biggest and most anticipated event of the year.
Thursday, August 20 at 4 pm
- Everyone is invited to join us for our 1st "VIRTUAL" SPEED NETWORKING! We know it has been a little hard to build connections during the COVID-19 Crisis, but we want to help you interact with other professional, gain valuable visibility and market your company's products and/or services. We promise it will be fast, fun and very good for the promotion of your business/organization! Please pre-register on the "Speed Networking" link above.
Thanks so much for being a member of The Navarre Chamber! We value your investment in our community and supporting our mission to promote civic and economic prosperity throughout our community.
Please let me know how The Chamber can help you!
Chanda Ryan, Executive Director
Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
1804 Prado Street
Navarre, Florida 32566
850.939.3267 - Office
850.400.0466 - Mobile