- Safer At Home: Please click here for Governor DeSantis’s latest Executive Order 20-91 re: Safer At Home. This document link includes, Executive Order 20-91, Safer At Home; U.S. Department of Homeland Security Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers during COVID-19 (v.2, March 28, 2020) and Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 07-20. This order contains a list of essential businesses that may still operate.
- Click here for a list of FAQ’s regarding Exec Order 20-91, Essential Services and Activity during COVID-19.
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers: Florida is using The Department of Homeland Security’s list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers. Click here to view the list, which includes a downloadable pdf at the bottom.
- FAQ’s on Restaurant Operations/Alcoholic Beverage Vendors from the Dept. of Business & Professional Regulation, Executive Order 20-71: http://www.pcbgov.com/Home/Components/News/News/3330/18?backlist=%2fhome
- Emergency Business Damage Assessment Survey: Governor DeSantis activated an Emergency Business Damage Assessment Survey for COVID-19. This survey can be taken online.
- FL Emergency Bridge Loan (PROGRAM CLOSED): Governor DeSantis activated an Emergency Bridge Loan Program for Small Businesses impacted by COVID-19. Small Business owners with 2-100 employees located in Florida affected by COVID-19 can apply for short term loans. For more information on the program, click here. For questions regarding the Emergency Bridge Loan Program, contact the Florida Small Business Development Center Network at (866) 737-7232 or email Disaster@FloridaSBDC.org.
- Northwest Florida SBDC Grant Program (PROGRAM CLOSED): Gulf Power, in partnership with the Florida SBDC at UWF, has created the Northwest Florida Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Program. To see eligibility requirements and download an application, click here.
- Governor’s Media Advisories: If you are interested in receiving Gov. DeSantis’s media advisories and press releases, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governor’s Executive Orders: Click here to view all 2020 Executive Orders.
- FL Department of Revenue: FAQ’s for businesses with sales tax accounts, file/pay sales taxes.
- FL Dept. of Economic Opportunity: Reemployment Assistance Resource Guide – COVID-19 (updated April 18)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) (includes gig workers, independent contractors and self-employed): PUA is available to individuals whose employment has been lost or disrupted due to COVID19 who is not ordinarily eligible for state Reemployment Assistance. http://floridajobs.org/docs/default-source/reemployment-assistance-center/cares-act/applying-for-pua-and-faq-04-26-20.pdf?sfvrsn=84b746b0_2
State Resources & Guidance