The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce offers your business/organization an opportunity to gain visibility, connect with others, save money, influence the community and gain knowledge.
Benefits of Membership:
Basic Membership Listing on the Chamber's website that averages 10-12,000 visitors monthly: www.navarrechamber.com with Login and Password to update your listing 24/7
Two FREE listings in the Chamber's Annual Navarre Community Guide by category and alphabetically (Additional listings available at $25/year.)
Advertising opportunities in the Annual Navarre Community Guide.
FREE copy of the Annual Navarre Community Guide with access to additional copies if needed.
New Member Announcement on Chamber's Social Media
Complimentary Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at your office/organization or at the Chamber's office with photos that are posted on Chamber's Social Media, and run in the Navarre Press and our Navarre Sound that runs inside the Northwest Florida Daily News.
Complimentary E-Blast to announce your Ribbon Cutting sent to 2,000+ email addresses that includes Chamber members, the media and people in the area that have requested to receive information on new business and community events.
FREE access to post your events on the Chamber's Community Calendar
FREE job announcements on the Chamber's website
FREE press releases can be added to the Chamber's website
FREE Hot Deal and Member to Member promotions on the Chamber's website
FREE business card display space at the Chamber's office
FREE subscription to the Chamber's monthly printed newsletter, Navarre Sound, mailed monthly to every Chamber member and inserted in 4,000 issues of the Northwest Daily News distributed in the Navarre area.
FREE access to a SBDC Certified Business Analyst in the Chamber's office every Tuesday (9am-Noon) to answer all your business questions as part of our “Ask Adam” series.And, they take private meetings by appointment. The Analyst can help our members develop:Business Plans, Cash Flow Projections, Marketing Plan, Feasibility Studies, Market Research, Loan Proposals, Personnel Plans, Strategic Plans, and Capital Access Assistance.It’s all FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Advertising opportunities in the Navarre Sound.
Membership Decal to display at your business
Weekly electronic newsletter
Volunteer and Sponsorship Opportunities at Community Events
Referrals to your business/organization via phone, internet, email and walk-in traffic.
Access to add the Chamber's logo to your business/organization's website
Follow the Chamber on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, SnapChat, Pinterest and YouTube.
SHARE your social media posts to the "Friends of the Navarre Chamber" Facebook Group.
Refer a business to join the Chamber, and your business/organization will receive a $25 credit toward your membership renewal
More than 20 active committees to get involved with including:Small Business, Tourism, Government Affairs, Transportation Taskforce, Military Affairs, Navigators, and more.
Complimentary Educational Workshops: Chamber 101 Member Orientation, Chamber 202 Turbo Charge Your Membership and Munch & Learn Workshops on Marketing, Social Media, Taxes, HR and more!
Networking Events: Commerce & Coffee - monthly membership breakfast, Member to Member Showcase - monthly expo at breakfast, Commerce & Cocktails - Business to Business Happy Hour, Women 2 Women Connecting, Restaurant BASH - monthly event at area restaurant, Annual Awards event, Annual Women's Expo,
Community Events: Annual Women's Expo, Holiday Shop Crawl, Cash Mobs, Money Matters Expo, Tunes By The Dunes - free summer concert series, Annual Christmas in the Park, Small Bites Under the Moonlight, The Precinct 34 Project - Candidate Forum
ANNUAL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT:
1-15 employees - $325
16-50 employees - $375
51-100 employees - $500
101-200 employees - $750
Over 200 employees - $1,000
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - Available for member employees/realtors interested in accessing full member benefits of the member/broker.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - Available for individuals with no business affiliation.
PUBLIC GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL/SCHOOL - Available for public officials, government offices, schools and organizations formed to support public schools.
POLITICAL CANDIDATE MEMBERSHIP - Available for individuals and public officials running for office. (This membership is separate from the Individual and Public, Government Official and School Membership.)
CIVIC ORGANIZATION, CHURCH, NON-PROFIT - Available for civic organizations, churches and non-profits with less than 3 paid staff positions.
* Provide copy of 501c3 status and receive $25 discount.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION with More Than 2 Employees:
3-15 employees - $325
16-50 employees - $375
51-100 employees - $500
101-200 employees - $750
Over 200 employees - $1,000
Two part time employees =
1 full time employee
- Each primary contact and PAID Associate Member may be listed in the Annual Navarre Community Guide, on the Chamber's website, vote in annual Chamber elections, sign Chamber candidate petitions, and is eligible to attend Chamber meetings, networking events, seminars and workshops.
- Associate memberships are available for member employees interested in accessing full member benefits $100/year
EXTRA MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR INCREASING EXPOSURE
Enhanced Membership Listing: $120/year
The enhanced directory listing includes logo placement on business profile, photo and video capabilities, additional key words and longer company description, "pop to the top" on your category search listings and more! (This selection is available for Business Members only.)
Additional Category : $25/year
1 Category listing is included with your Basic Membership, and it is $25/year for each additional category you wish to have your business listed under in our directory in print and online. (This selection requires membership level of Business Member.)
Additional Location : $100/year
If you have additional office locations, they can be added for $100/year per location. (This selection requires membership level of Business Member.)
What are you waiting for?
. . . Then, CLICK HERE to schedule your Complimentary Ribbon Cutting at your business/organization or at the Chamber office!
What is a Navarre Chamber Ribbon Cutting?
A ribbon cutting is the ceremonial event at a New Navarre Chamber Member's business or at the Navarre Chamber office. It can inaugurate an organization’s first day of business or it can take place weeks after the business’ opening.
Because the ribbon cutting marks a very significant moment in the business’ history, this is also a great photo opportunity. The ceremony gives the business owner or manager a chance to say a few words to those gathered. Business owners have used this time to publicly thank their financial backers, their employees, their friends and family, and/or their business partners. They also take the opportunity to talk about what their business/organization does.
You must be a new or current Chamber member in good standing for the Navarre Chamber to participate in your ribbon cutting.
Who qualifies for a ribbon cutting?
The Navarre Chamber is available to assist with your Ribbon Cutting ceremony if your business/organization has:
- Opened its doors
- Moved to a new location due to expansion
- Has been remodeled or has expanded its current location
- Is celebrating a milestone anniversary
What are the benefits of holding a Chamber ribbon cutting?
By hosting a ribbon cutting, you can:
- Introduce both the public and Navarre Chamber members to your business
- Announce your ribbon cutting on the Navarre Chamber’s Community Calendar
- E-Blast a Ribbon Cutting Reminder to the Navarre Chamber's database of members, the media and people that have requested to received our E-Blasts (2,000+ email addresses, via Facebook and via Twitter)
- Familiarize the public and Navarre Chamber members with your product/services
- Familiarize the public and Navarre Chamber members with your physical location
- Begin a customer base
- Generate leads and sales from attendees
- Forward a photo of your ribbon cutting to the Navarre Press with a distribution of about 5,000+ weekly!
Is there a cost to have the Chamber participate?
There is no fee for the Navarre Chamber to participate.
Is the ribbon cutting my business’ event or a Navarre Chamber event?
This is your event. The Navarre Chamber will gladly assist you with the following:
- Notify the Navarre Chamber’s Board of Directors and Ambassadors Committee members of your ribbon cutting, encouraging their attendance
- List your ribbon cutting on the Navarre Chamber’s Community Calendar and ribbon cutting page of our website
- Have a member of the Navarre Chamber’s Team provide congratulatory remarks
- Provide a list of Navarre Chamber member caterers
- Bring the “giant scissors” and ribbon
- Take pictures at the event and publish the photos on the Navarre Chamber's social media outlets.
- Provide you with copies of the photos for your use
While the Navarre Chamber will extend the above mentioned invitations and list your ribbon cutting on our Community Calendar, we strongly encourage you to conduct your own PR campaign to increase the attendance and awareness of your business’s opening. You should also consider inviting your business partners, financiers, contractors, employees, customers, friends, and family to be with you to celebrate this momentous occasion in your business’s history. Please understand that you should not rely solely on the Chamber to attract your audience.
What do we do?
Because your ribbon cutting is your event, there are no set rules. To make your event successful, carefully consider the following:
- Schedule your event at least two weeks in advance. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are usually best days during the week for business people, not earlier than 8:00 a.m. and avoiding later evening functions unless this is the type business you have. We’re sorry; the Navarre Chamber cannot assist with ribbon cuttings on weekends and holidays.
- Determine who will cut the ribbon. The owners or top executives most frequently do the honors, but each business is different and can pick whomever they like.
- Who will be in the photo(s). Some businesses will take multiple photos with various groups of people before actually cutting the ribbon. Photos might include employees, family, Chamber members, business partners, and Ambassadors for example.
- Your remarks or speech. This is usually done when everyone is gathered before cutting the ribbon.
- Invite everyone you know! Invite your family, friends, past, current and potential customers, business associates (including your accountant, banker, and property owner,) suppliers, your employees, the media, neighboring businesses, and government officials.
- Consider having giveaways, especially logo items that guests can take back to their offices. The Navarre Chamber is happy to provide you with members who can help you create gifts.
- Food and beverage is not required, but for open house events, it makes a nice touch. The Navarre Chamber is happy to provide you with members who can help you with catering
- Prepare a quick speech and be sure to have plenty of brochures available.
Other details to enhance your event
Refreshments, drinks, door prizes, and decorations are optional and up to you. Many businesses add these extra touches when conducting a public grand opening in conjunction with the ribbon cutting.
A special invitation. The Navarre Chamber can provide you a member mailing list if you would like to mail an optional special invitation to the entire membership. This is especially encouraged if you are conducting a grand opening with prizes, business specials, and refreshments.
Organize a separate PR campaign. If you would like to invite the general public, you should explore other advertising avenues and/or consider sending a press release to the local media. You can do this yourself or hire a marketing company to help you with this. The Navarre Chamber can provide you with a list of the local media contacts and a membership directory to locate a marketing firm.
What have other businesses done to make their ribbon cutting and/or grand opening unique?
- Sent a special invitation to the whole Chamber membership
- Sent a special direct mail piece/invitation to area residents and/or non-member businesses
- Conducted a separate PR campaign to try to grab media attention
- Invited lots of clients, employees, and/or board directors from their organization Invited corporate staff from out-of-town corporate headquarters
- Offered complimentary appetizers and beverages from fancy to simple, from a few selections to a large buffet and/or chocolate fountains, champagne fountains, and sweets
- Invited sports or business mascots and superheroes in costumes
There are lots of great websites that provide tips on planning and executing a great event. Google “ribbon cutting ceremonies” for the top sites.
Note: The Navarre Chamber cannot guarantee the number of guests in attendance. Pre-registration with the Navarre Chamber for Ribbon Cuttings is required with two weeks advance notice. Events are scheduled based upon availability.
Contact Chanda Ryan at 850.939.3267 for more information.