- Serves as liaison between businesses and schools.
- Co-Hosts the Annual "Treasure Your Health & Wellness" Community Resource Fair at Navarre High School that helps fund scholarships for Navarre High School Seniors.
- In a partnership with one of our members, Kool Breeze of Northwest Florida, they recognize Teachers of the Quarter and Teachers of the Year for all eight Navarre area schools.
Committee Chair: Liz West
Christmas in the Park and Parade Committee:
- Plans and implements the Annual Navarre Community Christmas celebration, which includes a Jingle Bell Run, Parade, a Holiday Marketplace, LIVE Entertainment, Refreshments and Santa.
Committee Chair: Frankie Gibbs
Military & Veteran Affairs Committee:
- A group of Navarre Chamber Members committed to promoting a cooperative working relationship and direct support to the military bases in the Navarre area. Meets 1st Monday of every month at 11:30am.
MAC Chair: Kristen Rhodes
Military Appreciation Picnic:
- An annual free community event for active duty, veterans, and retired military families in the Navarre area.
- Free Food, LIVE Entertainment, Games, Door Prizes and more!
Committee Chair: Kristen Rhodes
- Navigators serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber, reaching out to businesses as an extension of the Navarre Chamber.
- Navigators connect businesses, strengthen membership, and enhance the image of the Chamber.
- Navigators take an active role in member retention, member recruitment, and Chamber activities above and beyond Ribbon Cuttings.
Navigators Team Captain: Lynne Myers
Small Business Committee:
- Provides an opportunity for small business owners to come together in a roundtable format to discuss issues, ask questions, collaborate, and overcome obstacles together.
Committee Chair: John Emsing
PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Economic Development Committee:
- Encourages and guides economic development in the Navarre area through advocacy, policy and program development, support of existing businesses and the work of the Santa Rosa County Economic Development Office and their efforts in the recruitment of new businesses.
- As a member of First Place Partners, the only private sector organization supporting economic development for two counties, the Chamber helps to recruit new business, create jobs, and grow our community.
Committee Chair: Steve Rhodes
- Provides coordination between the Chamber and governmental bodies, Chambers of Commerce, transportation officials, and special committees.
- Ensures the collective voice of the Navarre Beach area is represented and heard in government assemblies and is a liaison to elected officials and governmental meetings.
- Representatives from this committee serve on the Santa Rosa County Legislative Coalition.
Committee Chair: Steve Rhodes
HARRT (Hospitality, Art, Recreation, Retail & Tourism) Committee:
- Promote, develop & coordinate tourism awareness and understanding tourism’s effect on the Navarre area’s local economy and resident’s quality of life.
- Representatives from the Chamber attend the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Council (TDC) meetings and support the mission of the TDC.
Committee Co-Chairs: Gretchen Ludwig and Brenda Stokes