The mission of the Navarre Chamber Non-Profit Committee is to provide non-profit organizations with a venue to come together to succeed by:
- Networking and forming purposeful connections and collaborations with for-profit chamber members
- Exchanging ideas and best practices
- Providing visibility for the issues and causes impacting the non-profit community
- Establishing opportunities for unique and dedicated programming and training for fundraising and professional development so non-profit organizations meet their organizational goals and deliver on their mission.
The committee meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 8 am at The Navarre Chamber Information Center.
- Participation in the Non-Profit Committee is open to all Navarre Chamber members who are engaged in the non-profit sector themselves, or are for-profit organizations and individuals who are interested, and/or continually engaged with the non-profit world.
- All Non-Profit Organizations located in and/or providing services to the South Santa Rosa County area are invited to attend the Committee Meetings.