The Navarre Chamber's Hospitality & Tourism Committee is currently meeting "virtually" via Zoom every other week in an effort to get updates and information from our members and area businesses so that our community can put our best foot forward in supporting the efforts of our Santa Rosa County Tourism Partners.
Everyone is invited to the Committee's next "virtual" meeting on Tuesday, August 25 at 2 pm.
Navarre Beach is one of the top wedding destinations in Northwest Florida. In an effort to help bring more awareness of what the Navarre area offers, Gail Smith
, Director of Sales
at the Springhill Suites by Marriott on Navarre Beach
, will be giving us an overview of the Navarre Beach Bridal Expo
that they have scheduled for Sunday, February 28, 2021.
All sectors of the wedding industry, including venues, planners, photographers, caterers, rentals and entertainment in the Navarre area, are invited and encouraged to attend to learn more about this special event.
Committee Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, August 25 at 2 pm:
- Welcome – Committee Chair: Gail Acosta / Best Western Navarre
- Attendee Updates: All Attendees will be invited to "SHARE" - Name, Business/Organization and a short update on how things are going for your business
- Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office Update – TDO Staff
- Navarre Chamber Updates - Chanda Ryan, Executive Director
- Member Spotlight: Gail Smith, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites by Marriott on Navarre Beach - 2021 Navarre Beach Bridal Expo - Q&A
- Open Forum
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 8 at 2 pm
The Navarre Chamber's mission is to promote civic and economic prosperity throughout our community.
Our community is facing some tough challenges with the COVID-19 Crisis, but we know that Navarre area businesses are resilient, tough and capable of facing these challenges, together. As always, we appreciate feedback and suggestions from our members on making the Navarre area the best place to live, work and visit.
If your business/organization is interested in being a "MEMBER SPOTLIGHT" at one of the next Committee Meetings, please contact Chanda.Ryan@NavarreChamber.com