Navigators Team MeetingName: Navigators Team MeetingDate: September 30, 2021Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:If you are a current Navigator and/or are interested in being part of the Navigators Team, please plan on attending a Navigators Breakfast on Thursday, September 30 at 8:30 am in Navarre Park.
We appreciate your interest in being part of the Navigators Team.
What is an Navigator?
- The primary mission of The Navarre Chamber Navigators program is the retention of existing Chamber Members, enlistment of new members, and to serve as goodwill representatives of the chamber at a variety of functions. This energetic group helps maintain contact with other Chamber members while promoting The Navarre Chamber and its purpose. Navigators attend Chamber functions and serve as “meeters” and greeters at Chamber events such as Commerce & Coffee, Commerce & Cocktails, ribbon cuttings and grand openings, and other Chamber/Community events.
Who can serve as an Navigator?
- Interested Chamber members should be willing to become actively involved with various events and committees of the Chamber. Only with this kind of commitment can the group achieve its goals and maintain its standard of excellence and service to the Chamber. Your involvement as an Navigator is a volunteer representing the Chamber to the business and professional community.
- To encourage interaction and involvement of all Chamber members with special attention given to the welcoming of new members; mentoring new members and to act as a public relations representative at Chamber functions.
- The responsibilities of the Navigator include participation in a variety of programs, projects and activities, including:
- Promotion of the value of Chamber membership within the community
- Active recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
- Regular attendance at Chamber functions including ribbon cuttings, chamber after hours events and annual events
- Support at Chamber functions as an official greeter
- Yearly contact of membership to obtain updated contact information for Chamber database
- Assistance in the promotion of Chamber activities and events to the community
- Serving as a source of information on chamber programs, products, services and events
- Quarterly attendance of Chamber Navigators meetings
Benefits of being a Chamber Navigator:
- Develop new business contacts in the Navarre Area while increasing the community-wide recognition for themselves and their companies
- Navigators learn new skills by working side by side with other talented professionals who work within the Navarre Area
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased referral opportunities through other Navigators and one-on-one contact with members
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Exclusive name-tags identifying themselves as Chamber Navigators
- Serving as a Navigator provides you with a greater level of visibility and promotion than standard Chamber membership.
As a Navigator of the Chamber you will receive recognition throughout the year in a variety of different ways:
- Listing on the Navigators page of the Chamber's website
- Introduction and recognition at Chamber events at which you volunteer
- Recognition at the Annual Chamber Gala
- Official Navarre Chamber Navigator name badge
- And, more!
7 GREAT BENEFITS
- The opportunity to make valuable contacts with business leaders throughout the Navarre area.
- Recognition at Chamber events, Board meetings and in Chamber publications.
- Networking opportunities with representatives from a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Recognition among peers as a community leader, both individually and for the business or organization you represent.
- An opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at important events and activities.
- Learning more about the growth and development of the Navarre area.
- Personal satisfaction, plus the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections and friends.
- Your firm or business must be a Chamber member and in good standing.
- Mandatory Navigator Orientation
- Quarterly Meetings
- Scheduled Monthly Networking Events
- Ribbon Cuttings